Learn Some Great Methods to Recycle, Reuse, and Reduce Waste – Courtesy of The Paperless Office Company!
With all my talk about going paperless and recycling to save the environment, I haven’t really shared with you what you can do with all that paper you don’t need anymore. Of course, you can recycle it or use the free space for something else, but what about using it for something that can replace the use of something else?
While not completely paperless, there are creative ways to repurpose old papers instead of just recycling them.
Here are a few ideas:
1. Coasters: Instead of buying store-bought coasters, you can create your own colorful ones by rolling 1-centimeter-thick flat sheets of paper, magazines, or newspapers into each other. Check out this tutorial for more details.
2. Envelopes: Upgrade from boring white envelopes to newspaper envelopes. This tutorial will show you how to get creative with old magazines and envelopes.
3. Gift Bags: Make your gifts stand out by wrapping them in magazines, creating paper bows, and custom-made gift bags. It’s a sweet and thoughtful way to show someone you care. Check out this tutorial for making paper bows, and this one for creating gift bags.
4. Waste Basket: Instead of using paper to fill the inside of a waste basket, why not use paper to line the outside? This tutorial will guide you through creating a creative wastebasket.
5. Soil Pots: My personal favorite, using old paper to plant something that benefits the environment. Imagine if one million people planted the same thing, that’s one million plants helping clean the environment. Check out this tutorial for making recycled newspaper pots.
So there you have it! Five creative uses for old magazines. It’s time to get up and make that old paper useful. Not only are these ideas creative, fun, and money-saving, but they also help save the environment.
Remember, go green, go paperless, go SignTech!
SignTech is an innovative paperless platform that creates forms and documents for full completion, signing, and integration. For more information, visit http://www.signtechforms.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Top iPhone Hacks -Learn These tips and tricks to get the most out of your handset
Read how making little changes to your morning can help to fight climate change