Great Environmentally Uses of Coconut Oil
We at SignTech Paperless forms take the environment very seriously, because we take your health very seriously. From stressing the importance of using as little paper as possible in your everyday personal and professional life, to making SignTech paperless forms a real part of your business to what you eat.
Naturally things less refined are considered better than processed items, foods, clothes, and cosmetics. One of those things is coconut oil. In its natural state coconut oil has over 50 uses around the house. Here are just a few of them.
Top 10 Use of Coconut Oil
1. Coconut oil can be used as a coffee creamer when emulsified into coffee.
2. It can also be used to lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin.
3. Coconut oil is used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
4. Coconut oil can support healthy thyroid function.
5. Many people use it as an intensive night time facial moisturizer.
6. You can use coconut oil as a natural shaving cream.
7. Coconut oil is an option for one of the many oils you can use for oil pulling.
8. Coconut oil can be used as an aftershave.
9. Coconut oil is used for all kinds of cooking.
10. It is also a great safe cooking oil for deep frying (its safe at high temperatures).
SignTech is an innovative paperless platform that creates forms and documents for full completion, signing and integration. For more information visit www.signtechforms.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Top iPhone Hacks -Learn These tips and
Read how making little changes to your morning
Improve the efficiency of your business by going